Our newly designed Happy Camper Dog Bowl is the perfect companion for your next hike or camping trip. As a bowl, it holds a full litre of water and it’s collapsible design fits easily in a backpack. Squeezed, it makes pouring a snap, allowing you to easily put water back in its container. You can also flip it around and use it as a 2-litre bucket. Because it’s slip resistant and impervious to hot and cold, this bowl is extremely versatile. What’s more, a portion of the proceeds from our Happy Camper Dog Bowls are donated to our rescue partners at Valley River Humane Society.
Features of the Happy Camper Dog Bowl
- 100% Food-grade silicone, a non-petroleum based polymer derived from silica
- FDA-approved BPA-free
- Microwave-safe. Dishwasher-safe. Freezer-safe
- Insulates Hot & Cold – Withstands temps -58 C up to 650 F
- Silicone-based inks will not wear off, chip or fade
- Outer surface is grip honed, inner surface is polished smooth
- Liquid capacity: 33.81 fl. oz. (1 L). Weight: 0.5 lb. (8 oz)
- Dimensions: 6.75″ top dia. x 8.5″ bottom dia. x 3.25″ tall
- Will not break, crack, chip, fade or scratch
- Sturdy enough to hold liquids, flexible enough to carry in your pocket
- Perfect companion for indoor & outdoor dining, camping, tailgating, commuting
- Reusable cup reduces waste
- A portion of the proceeds from our Aqua-Fur Happy Camper Dog Bowls are donated to Valley River Humane Society to aid in its mission of reducing the number of homeless animals in Graham County, NC.