The IDC Powerharness is a high-quality dog harness manufactured in Europe from German materials. Suitable for home use as well as for adventure dogs. Hawaii IDC®Powerharness is your dog harness for bustling days, early morning walks, and getting around safely. It is a harness you can fit in one move and count on when you need it.
The IDC®Powerharness is optimized for the power directed at the dog. It’s chest strap is parallel to the leash in your hand; therefore, it can transmit the power arriving from you in the most efficient manner. This means that you can hold back or stop your dog when you need to with less effort.
The wide chest strap and the optional chest pad help distribute the power over the chest for the proper comfort of your pet. To offer the same comfort to all the dogs, the structure of the harness is different for small and large dogs; we designed them with the specific dog sizes and the relevant leash angles in mind.
Unlike collars, the special angle of the chest strap allows IDC®Powerharness to rest on the ideal zone of the chest. This completely frees your dog’s neck for healthy, unrestricted breathing while ensuring free movement for the front legs.
The handle atop the harness allows you to control your dog with confidence – to stop her or guide her moves on the streets, up or down the steps, or when getting out of the car.
One-click fit for daily use. To make your bustling days go smooth, the harness can be fitted in a single move.
- Soft, breathable anti-allergenic EKO-TEX material is breathable and has a skin friendly inner lining
- Comfortable enough for everyday use, while the harness allows full freedom of motion
- Water-repellent outer shell and sturdy construction
- Weather-proof buckles that work perfectly during wintertime
- Great for nighttime wear with reflective chest strap and glow-in-the-dark, removable side labels
- Designed with optimum comfort and durability