“Maui” Hand Woven Dog Collar is the latest addition to A tail we could wag collars from Auburn Leathercrafters. Hand woven dog collars made from imported cotton weave. Crafted by Mayan Guatemalan artisans.
“Maui” hand woven dog collar is 100% colorfast, making it machine washable. These woven dog collars are durable and made to last. “Maui” is the perfect choice of collar for dogs who love outdoor adventures.
Our side release buckles are strong, while making them easy to put on and take off. Combined with the premium nylon webbing and solid brass hardware, these collars stand up to an ocean of wear. We guarantee it! The solid brass finish won’t ever rust or chip, helping to keep your dog looking smart… like a good dog should.
- Small: 3/4″ wide; 11″-15″
- Medium: 1″ wide; 14″-20″
- Large: 1″ wide; 18″-25″
- X-Large: 1″ wide; 23″-30″
- Assembled in the USA from imported cotton fabric hand woven by Guatemalan artisans
- Colorful, distinctive, top quality materials
- Premium nylon webbing for comfort
- Top of the line, contoured, side release buckles
- Solid brass hardware, doesn’t chip, resists corrosion, no rust
- Built to last by dog lovers for dog lovers
- Colorfast and machine washable (cold wash, hang dry)
- Great look when your dog is outfitted with matching collar & lead