Made from durable outdoor fabric, the Scout & About Outdoor Dog Tent turns rugged adventures with your dog into a breeze with it’s compact and collapsible design for easy travel. A fully-enclosed floor keeps the outdoors where it belongs and prevents intrusion from unwanted visitors. Mesh sides provide ample ventilation and visibility, while providing shelter from the elements including a water-resistant roof to keep your dog dry. This cozy hideaway is the perfect accessory for heading into the wilderness with the family dog. Features a simple pop-up assembly, collapsible design and carrying case for easy travel. Step-by-step assembly instructions included. Lightweight and portable weighing only 4.63 lbs. Easy to clean! Spot clean with wet cloth or hose off and let it dry completely.
Also available in Mocha.
Features of the Outdoor Dog Tent – Vanilla
- Features a simple pop-up assembly, collapsible design and carrying case for easy travel. Step-by-step assembly instructions included
- Fully-enclosed floor provides security and water-resistant roof keeps Fido dry
- Mesh sides and roll-up door allow fresh air and visibility for your pup
- Made of durable and high performance 600-Denier PE fabrics that are commonly found in outdoor and camping products, these tents are waterproof and Intertek-certified UV-resistant to prevent water seepage and discoloration
- Furniture-grade craftsmanship and even-basting stitching ensures dog-years of use
- Lightweight and portable weighing only 4.63 lbs
- Easy to clean! Spot clean with wet cloth or hose off and let it dry completely
- Includes 4 stakes to secure tent to the ground
- Made in a facility that meets the strict quality standards for infant and children products
Read the Story: Adventure Is What You Make It to Be