The Rasta collar boasts vibrant primary colors reminiscent of tropical islands and is the perfect collar for adventure seeking dogs on-the-go.
A tail we could wag collars by Auburn Leathercrafters are proudly made in the USA using handwoven cotton weave crafted by Mayan Guatemalan artisans, making each piece its own unique work of art.
They are extremely comfortable and made to last!
- Assembled in the USA from imported cotton fabric hand woven by Guatemalan artisans
- Colorful, distinctive, top quality materials
- Premium nylon webbing for comfort
- Top of the line, contoured, side release buckles
- Solid brass hardware, doesn’t chip, resists corrosion, no rust
- Built to last by dog lovers for dog lovers
- Colorfast and machine washable (cold wash, hang dry)
- Great look when your dog is outfitted with matching collar & lead
- Small: 3/4″ wide; 11″-15″
- Medium: 1″ wide; 14″-20″
- Large: 1″ wide; 18″-25″
- X-Large: 1″ wide; 23″-30″
Great quality and pattern ! This collar looks amazing on my dog ♥️♥️♥️